Women can take a long time to get ready before heading out. In fact, 38% of women spend more than 30 minutes getting ready every day, which amounts to 7.6 days a year! But there are a few products out there that can greatly reduce that time.
Here at Bright Side, we believe that time is money, so we found a few products on Amazon that will help with your beauty routine. Let’s get straight to it!
1. A towel to dry your hair faster and keep it damp without damaging it
Buy this towel from Amazon here.
Thanks to its anti-wicking technology, you can leave this towel on for 10 to 20 minutes and your hair will be strong and ready to style.
2. A cloth to remove make-up in seconds using only good old H20
Buy this make-up eraser from Amazon here.
This chemical-free makeup eraser promotes healthy skin and leaves no stains or residue after washing.
3. A 2-in-1 hair dryer and volumizer
Buy this hair dryer from Amazon here.
2 speed settings
This brush will give you professional, salon-looking hair in the comfort of your home thanks to its advanced ionic technology that leaves 30% less frizz.
4. A cream to hold and curl your hair with no frizz
Buy this cream from Amazon here.
This cream gives volume and moisturizes hair to give you beautiful-looking bouncy curls.
5. Facial pads to improve skin clarity and reduce pores
Buy these facial pads from Amazon here.
According to the supplier, 91% of users saw results after 4 weeks of use.
6. Fake eyelashes that do not require any glue
Buy these eyelashes from Amazon here.
Easy to apply
These eyelashes come in a pack of 10 pairs, are made of high-quality material, and are reusable and cleanable.
7. A dry shampoo to wash your hair in 30 seconds
Buy this dry shampoo from Amazon here.
According to the supplier, based on a test of 30 people, 100% said that they felt their hair and scalp were instantly refreshed after one use.
8. A brush to detangle hair without any pain or yanking
Buy this brush from Amazon here.
Promotes hair growth
This brush allows you to gently remove knots without any breakage, making it great for children and adults alike.
9. A spray to decrease blow dry time by 50%
Buy this spray from Amazon here.
This specially-formulated spray smooths, softens, and resists humidity.
10. Eye shadow patches to facilitate putting on eyeliner and mascara
Buy these eye shadow patches from Amazon here.
Easy to use
These eye shadow patches come in 100 pieces and they are useful for preventing make-up residue from falling onto the face, creating a perfect shadow edge, and also for putting on lipstick.
11. A “magical” 7-in-1 cream
Buy this cream from Amazon here.
This amazing cream is a color corrector, a daytime moisturizer, a full-coverage foundation, a sunscreen with SPF 50+, a hydrating serum, a poreless primer, and a dark spot concealer. Wow!
12. A gadget to dry all your brushes in 30 seconds
Buy this gadget from Amazon here.
This uniquely-designed gadget, invented by The Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau fits most brushes, and you now no longer have to wait 24 hours for them to dry!
13. Headbands that help when you are washing your face or putting on make-up
Buy these headbands from Amazon here.
These multi-functional headbands come in a 4 pack, and they can be used to apply makeup, for sports, or at the spa.
14. A setting spray that allows your make-up to stay on for longer
Buy this setting spray from Amazon here.
This setting spray has countless 5-star reviews on Amazon. Simply spray 3 to 5 pumps, 15 to 20 centimeters away from your face, and you’re good to go!
15. A facial brush that will leave you glowing all day with a one-minute cleanse
Buy this facial brush from Amazon here.
Give yourself some pampering at home with this hypoallergenic facial brush that comes with a 2-year warranty.
What are your unorthodox tips that help you facilitate your beauty routine?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.